Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Recap 5.22

Howdy friends:)

It's my (Savannah O'Gwynn) day to share on the blog today, and I'm sharing just a few PS highlights with you. I want to make sure you are up-to-date with all that's happening here on the PS blog!

I hope you will join in the RAINBOW challenge fun! Check out the details HERE or link up below! You could win a $50 gift certificate!

This week I made a fun rainbow color combo using plain cardstock. Unfortunately, this card is for a friend who just put her pup down :( 
I wasn't sure I liked that first photo, so I took another:) 
Link up below or click HERE to play along!




We have a NEW Guest Designer for June-----> congrats Nicole! ****Did you see her winning card was entered in the May challenge ANNNNNNNNNNND the GDT!??!?! You can enter both challenges!

That's it for me today--- there's MORE coming each day! Be sure to stop back by daily for inspiration, giveaways, and fun facts:)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed.
Savannah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.