Sunday, May 29, 2016

VLOG Sunday Recap 5.29

Happy Memorial Day weekend, friends:)
I'm (Savannah O'Gwynn) back for another PS highlights blog post---> only this time I'm sharing it VLOG style (video format). ANNNNNNNNNNND I've got a fun/special guest with me today!! Poppie joined in the fun with the video and is keeping you up-to-date with all things PS!

Click HERE to enter our challenge (ends tonight!!!!!!)!
Click HERE to join in the fun with our June Release Blog Hop (also ends tonight)!!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed.
Savannah

ps... I'm not sure what I was thinking by doing a VLOG!?!?!? I'm a hot mess in this video! #reallife #gigglestheentiretime #visitswithPoppie

ps2... You can also enter our May challenge (rainbows) by linking up below:) I thought it might be easier to just enter here! LOL!




8 comments:

  1. You two are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooooo much, Julie;) Your love and support mean so much to me <3 HUGS HUGS HUGS!

      Delete
  2. hehehe I had a bad day till I watched the video!!! Thanks for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yolanda! I am sooooooo glad we could make you smile! I hope your day went better and that you have a FABULOUS week <3 HUGS HUGS HUGS! Thanks for watching- and feel free to watch our videos for a laugh ANY DAY! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL! I'm glad you liked our video, Nancy! THANKS for watching and for taking the time to leave some love! You made our day <3

      Delete
  4. He is adorable and you are the sweetest person ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Savannah!!! OH I am feeling so blessed - Poppie is fantastic, and so are you - I think you look like him, too!!! Great song, by the way - you are so talented!! xx for you, xx for Poppie!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.