Thursday, June 16, 2016

6.16

Hi friends
Originally I was going to post the July guest designer today, but I am out of town and won't be able to choose the new guest until I return.  I will make the announcement on Saturday, June 18th.  I appreciate your patience.

I peeked at the entries and you all are so talented!  This is going to be a tough decision!!  I LOVE looking at your fantastic creations every month.  It's always a treat for me :)

Olympians who took home a bronze medal are happier than those that won a silver. Silver medalists are disappointed to have come so close to being the best, bronze medalists are happy just to have made it to the awards podium.

smooches,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Taylor'd Milestones Glassware Inc. was established in 2015, and is quickly becoming an American household name. Our Whiskey, Scotch & Beer Glasses are proudly made in the USA. We pride ourselves on delivering unbeatable customer service to our clients throughout North America.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.