Wednesday, June 8, 2016

6.8




(Hello Sampler)


Our guest designer, Nicole created some super cute cards for us to share today. 
 I love them, I hope you do as well :)
(Hello Sampler)


(Birds 2 Dies, Bird Cage Die, Hello Sampler)

The director of M.A.S.H. had his 14-year-old son write a song for a scene because it needed to be “the stupidest song ever written.” His son wrote it in 5 minutes. It became the theme. The director earned $70,000 for directing the movie; by 1980 his son had earned over $1 million from the song.

smooches,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. What a happy tree! I love it! And the polka dot bird made me giggle. Thank you for sharing the smiles. And had no idea his son made $1,000,000 from writing a 5 minute song for MASH. Whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy tree! I love it! And the polka dot bird made me giggle. Thank you for sharing the smiles. And had no idea his son made $1,000,000 from writing a 5 minute song for MASH. Whoa!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.