Thursday, June 9, 2016

Paper Smooches - PS Patrol - JUNE 2016

Be prepared to ohhh and ahhh, I found some real beauties to share with you today :)

...a monster pinata - eeeek - I LOVE this adorable card!!
(Sentiment Sampler, Falling for You stamps and dies)


Be still my heart, I love the bold color, the glitter and the textured white background.
Her coloring is fabulous as well!
(Boom Bots)


How beautiful is this card!??  I think her colors are gorgeous.  GREAT design too :)
(Botanicals 3, Bold Buzzwords)


I'm speechless as to how stinkin cool this card is - just WOW in every way!!
(Rainbow Dies, Cute Clouds Dies, Royal Cuteness, Backdrop Builder Dies, Borders 1 Dies, Smooches)


I loooove the patterned papers used in her design.  This is a SUPER-Pretty card!!!
(Adorable Array Die, Many Thanks)
Scientists found that whether blind-folded or not, people who were asked to walk in a straight line without a point of reference to follow will walk in a circle. They can’t seem to figure out why.

xx Kim

7 comments:

  1. Thank you PS for the Amazing commnets about my work.. I just adore Everything form Paper Smooches.Hugs to you all from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled to see my card here! Congratulations to everyobe else who has their cards featured here! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled to see my card here! Congratulations to everyobe else who has their cards featured here! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sindhu!!! Love your card using botanical stamp set! I have it too. I think I should put it a good use like you! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all - your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards!! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Kim for the feature! I'm so excited you that you love my card! You made my day!
    Mindy - My Creative Scoop

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.