Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday Recap 6.12

Hey everyone:)

It's my (Savannah O'Gwynn) day to share on the blog today! Everything you need to know about PS is down below ⬇️

I hope you will join in the LAYERS challenge fun! Check out the details HERE or link up below! You could win a $50 gift certificate! ***If you have questions about what we mean by LAYERS... ask yourself, "Did I layer something on top of another piece?" If your answer is YES--- then it fits in our challenge:) Basically, layer stamps, layer papers, or layer embellishments, etc! We want to see layers!!! 

Here's another sample from me! I used layering of papers and embellishments for this card! Simple and perfect for the challenge. 
Link up below or click HERE to play along!




I also shared some fun little epoxy clips on the Virtual Smooches blog! This video is part 1 of a small series I'm calling "Clip Decorations". ***NOTE: I think even these clips would count for the layers challenge because you are laying 2 pieces of paper together?!!?!  😜). Click HERE for more deets and pics and for the video! 
One more thing... if you want to be the PS Guest Designer... ENTER HERE! You have 3 days left to enter! We would love to have you join in the fun with our monthly releases! Each month you have about 2 weeks to submit your creations!!! Click HERE for more details! **And don't forget--- if you create a project that has LAYERS, you can enter our challenge and our GDT search!!! 
You can also click this photo on the PS sidebar to enter! 

That's it for me today! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE to come this week! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed.
Savannah

2 comments:

  1. Savannah, These little clips are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sybrina! Your comment made my day <3

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.