Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday Recap 6.19

Hey everyone:) Happppppppy Father's Day ❤️

Savannah O'Gwynn here today to share a couple of things going on on the PS and VS blogs! Check out all the details below!!!

Part 2 to my "Clip Decorations" video series was posted this week! I share a couple of tips and tricks, as well as how to create these "FUN clips"! I absolutely love that cactus clip. And there are some super cute photos of my friend's kids using that super man clip! OH MY! Adorable😍 Click HERE to check it out.


I hope you will join in the LAYERS challenge fun! Check out the details HERE or link up below! You could win a $50 gift certificate! ***If you have questions about what we mean by LAYERS... ask yourself, "Did I layer something on top of another piece?" If your answer is YES--- then it fits in our challenge:) Basically, layer stamps, layer papers, or layer embellishments, etc! We want to see layers!!! Photo Credit 
Here's another sample from me----> You might be wondering where the layers are!?!? Well, you can even enter CAS cards! All I did was layer a die cut on my card and BAM! It's layered:) Plus that hat has a couple of layers for details- LOL!
Link up below or click HERE to play along!




That's it for me today. Be sure to join in the fun for your chance to WINPS gift certificate. And be sure to stop back by tomorrow for more inspiration! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed.
Savannah

1 comment:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.