Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday Recap: 6.5

Howdy friends:)

It's my (Savannah O'Gwynn) day to share on the blog today, and I'm sharing just a few PS highlights with you. I want to make sure you are up-to-date with all that's happening here on the PS blog!

I hope you will join in the LAYERS challenge fun! Check out the details HERE or link up below! You could win a $50 gift certificate! ***If you have questions about what we mean by LAYERS... ask yourself, "Did I layer something on top of another piece?" If your answer is YES--- then it fits in our challenge:) Basically, layer stamps, layer papers, or layer embellishments, etc! We want to see layers!!! 

I'm a bit late in sharing my first creation- so sorry! My layers are simple: 
  • I layered patterned papers
  • I layered embellishments
  • I layered stitching and stamping
Link up below or click HERE to play along!




We have a winner from our May challenge (rainbows)-----> congrats Tina! ****OH MY! An interactive card!??! Totally clever!!! 

One more thing... if you want to be the PS Guest Designer... ENTER HERE! We would love to have you join in the fun with our monthly releases! Each month you have about 2 weeks to submit your creations!!! Click HERE for more details! **And don't forget--- if you create a project that has LAYERS, you can enter our challenge and our GDT search!!! Why not enter both!?!?! 😜
You can also click this photo on the PS sidebar to enter! 



That's it for me today--- there's MORE coming each day! Be sure to stop back by daily for inspiration from the DT, giveaways, and fun facts:)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed.
Savannah

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recap - looking forward to playing in this Layers challenge!! Thanks for all that you fine folks do over at Paper Smooches!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.