Thursday, June 30, 2016

Winner Announcement

Hello PS fans! 

It's Savannah O'Gwynn today with a quick announcement! 

I'm on vacation and will not be able to post our winners and featured players for our June LAYERS challenge until I return on July 2nd.  JULY 3rd

I'm sorry for the delay!!! I appreciate your patience!!! 

In the meantime, check out the June gallery HERE! I cannot believe the talent and amazing projects that you share with us every month! WOWZA! I love love love when you join in the fun!! And to be honest, I find lots of inspiration in our monthly galleries. LOVE x100000000! 


We hope you will stop back by tomorrow [July 1st] for our next monthly challenge ****HINT: we are celebrating SUMMER! Bring on the sun and all things summer 😎

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.