Friday, July 1, 2016

Christmas in July SALE

Hi friends!
Christmas decorations are already popping up in stores...and while I am not ready to think about Christmas yet, I hear that many of you create Christmas cards in July to get a head start.  I think it's brilliant idea actually and I wish I had time to work on Christmas cards too!


We do not anticipate running out of stock of these items, 
but if we do (within the 2 week sale period), 
we will offer rain checks on the following products:



















Some of the stamp sets shown above have coordinating dies that are also on sale at this time.



















We will keep you informed of any backordered items.  
If that happens, we will honor the 25% off discount and ship items when they arrive.

We hope you enjoy our Christmas in July SALE!

1 comment:

  1. The sale sounds wonderful...I will go and check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.