Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday Recap 7.17

Hello my friends:)

It's Savannah and just in case you have missed something this past week... I've got all the PS scoop 😉!

*******GUEST DESIGNER SEARCH ALERT******* Don't forget to link up your creations (even the ones that you make for our July challenge) and enter to be our Guest Designer for August! Click HERE or the graphic on the sidebar for more details! Deadline is THIS Wednesday, July 20!
Don't forget to check out our CHRISTMAS in JULY SALE- click HERE for details and great savings on some holiday stamps/dies!
I've created another summer themed card for our July SUMMER challenge! Trav says that he really likes the waves on this one- I tried to make the papers go from light to dark with a cream on the top to represent sand. Side note: Trav's really getting into our summer challenge😎
Click HERE to play along or link up your creations below! Bring on the sun, heat, beach, sand, fish, palm trees, and MORE!








And finally, I shared part 4 of my "Clip Decorations" video series this week on the Virtual Smooches blog! I made some mistakes while videoing... I blame my nerves ("live" videos get me every time! LOL!)! These bulldog clips are super easy to add flair and fun using PS dies! Click HERE to check it out and watch my video!!!
Thanks for making it this far----> lots is going on with PS! Be sure to stop back by daily for more videos, tips, tricks, and inspiration! 

Have a fabulous week! Thanks for stopping by:) Be blessed! 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.