Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday Recap 7.24

Hello my friends:)

It's Savannah ----- below is everything you need to know what's going on here in PSlandπŸ˜‰

Guess what??? Trav has helped me design and create another summer themed card for our July SUMMER challenge! He should enter the challenge! LOL!  πŸ˜Ž Get your creations linked up before the deadline {July 29th}.
Click HERE to play along or link up your creations below! Bring on the sun, heat, beach, sand, fish, palm trees, and MORE!








    Pretty simple post today:) I hope you will join in the fun with our July SUMMER challenge .. I also hope you have a fabulous week! Thanks for stopping by:) Be blessed! 
    SaveSave

    1 comment:

    1. Hi Savannah! I just LOVE this card with the heart and striped birdies! FAB!

      ReplyDelete

    Your comments are appreciated, thank you.