Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sunday Recap 7.3

Helllllllllllllllo and Happy July 4th!!!

It has been a super busy week with PS-----> there's so much going on (side note: of course everything would happen while I'm gone! LOL! Glad I write these recap posts--- that way I'm not behind! LOL😜)!

Be sure to check out the recap below so you don't miss anything!

****HUGE SALE**** Kim's throwing a Christmas party this month! Check out the Christmas Sale HERE.
We've got a NEW challenge and it's all about the SUMMER! Be sure to link up HERE to play along. You could WIN a $50 gift certificate! You can also link up below:)















I posted a video on the Virtual Smooches blog this past week- it's part 3 of my "Clip Decorations" video series! I've got 2 more ideas to share this week... stay tuned:)  Click HERE for more details.
I think that's it for me and PS today! There's so much more to come---- daily inspiration from the PS DT, videos over on the VS blog, sales, challenges, giveaways... LOOOOOOOOOVE it all:)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed;)
Tons of love, Sav

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great way to make my own "flair" for y scrapbook. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.