Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday Recap

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyo, friends:)

It's Savannah  and I'm back today to share a recap of what's been going on with Paper Smooches this past week [July 4-8].

It's summertime and that means 2 things:
  • CHRISTMAS in JULY SALE- click HERE for details and great savings on some holiday stamps/dies! 
  • SUMMER challenge- click HERE to play along or link up your creations below! Bring on the sun, heat, beach, sand, fish, palm trees, and MORE! 
I am playing along with the July challenge again, and so is TRAV! He helped me make this card 😜. Pineapples are trending, so I thought I would try and make one using some of my PS dies! 
I used the Fringe die to make that pineapple- and I literally *just* realized that one piece had fallen down! I cut it to make it look right! LOL! 






I hope you made it this far in my post because there's MORE I want to share:) 

Don't forget to link up your creations (even the ones that you make for our July challenge) and enter to be our Guest Designer for August! Click HERE or the graphic on the sidebar for more details! 

And finally, we announced our June winner! Congrats to Sabina!!! Be sure to check out our June gallery HERE and then go HERE to play along with our current challenge.
Ok... I think that's it! Coming up this week-------> I'm sharing another video... Kim's got some amazing projects from the PS DT to share... and I'm sure there's more but I can't remember! LOL! 

Have a fabulous week! Thanks for stopping by:) Be blessed! 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.