Saturday, July 2, 2016

Winner- June LAYERS challenge

Hello friends:)

It's Savannah O'Gwynn sharing our June winners and featured players! Thank you x1000000000 for waiting so patiently for me to post the challenge winner. I know that the "shell" for this post went live a bit early, and it confused a couple of you... I apologize! There are times when I'm on vacation and everything goes right... and then there's the other 99% of my vacation when all of my posts go awry๐Ÿ˜œ!

Ok- back to our winners! Let me just say that I'm loooooving all of your creations! You nailed the layer theme! Check out:

  • Dasa's ammmmmmmmazing layers (love that unicorn)
  • KomMa's LED card--- oh my! LOVE! 
  • Kim's layered layered LAYERED card! 
  • Jill's simple and beautiful layered card (note: I was thinking of doing something similar... but I know I couldn't make it as amazing as this! LOVE!
  • Sindhu's 2nd creation- she entered several times and caught my eye with each one! LOVE! 
  • And because I love unicorns... check out Melissa's card too! 
Our featured players for the June LAYERS challenge are: 
Mandy L (wowza! Look at those layered flowers!!!)
Sindhu
DebSelby (note- she is giving this to her niece who is getting married in Maui this summer! Talk about perfect!!!!!!)

And a HUGE congrats to our winner, Sabina F.!!!!!!!!!! 
Please email {savannahland2 at comcast dot net} to receive your badge and $50 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store! 

THANKS to all who joined in the fun! I cannot wait to see what you make for our current challenge: SUMMER! Click HERE to join in the fun, and bring on the sun๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:) 
Tons of love, Sav 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner-amazing card ๐Ÿ˜Š and to all featured players

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS to the winner and featured players!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sabina!! Your card is such a fun one!! Love those cute little fish! :) such fun to see all the featured cards :). What an array! Thank you SO very much for the shout out, Sav!! I'd love to see your spin!! I bet it would indeed be amazing! :) thanks again! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.