Tuesday, August 30, 2016

8.30

Hey there!
So, tomorrow you will get to see our entire new release for September...
I have two more friends to introduce you to today...I am sure you will adore their creations using our newest stamps and dies.  I know I do :)

The new stamps and dies shown will release at 8:00pm Pacific time on August 31st.

  • Feather Frame Die
  • Super Star Dies

Julia Stainton and I go WAY back to Cornish Heritage Farms days.  I have always been in love with her style and she is a true sweetheart!  Julia used our new Feather Frame Die and We Connect stamp set...isn't her card gorgeous?


Next up is the super talented Jill Hawkins.  I always smile at her cards. She is clever and totally cool in my eyes :)  She created THREE amazing cards using our new Super Star Dies.  It looks like she had a blast!

(Super Star Dies, Awesome Die)


(Super Star Dies, Super 2 Dies, Fun & Flirty)


(Super Star Dies, Summer Sampler)

In the Amazon, butterflies will drink the tears of turtles to provide necessary sodium in their diet.

Thank you for stopping by!
xx Kim

3 comments:

  1. Whoah! Julia's card is brilliantly beautiful! LOVE that color intensity-big time! :)
    Thanks SO much, Kim! I'm hugging you from afar, for always making ME smile! xo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia's card is amazing color and artsy! Love Jill's fabulous trio of fun and quirky cards, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.