Thursday, August 11, 2016

Paper Smooches - PS Patrol - AUGUST 2016

First let me say that I find so many beautiful creations at the Paper Smooches Flickr page, but I can't save the photos from there to share on this blog.  Plus, I like to ask for permission first.  SO, if you share a card at our Flickr Gallery - please include a link to your project, if possible.  I'd love the opportunity to show off your work on our blog  <3

Our September guest designer search is ON - see details HERE

There is still time to comment on our special blog post for your chance to win a Summer 2016 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine...and our entire August release - see details HERE

Check out these awesome cards!


I just love this sweet and simple design.
The flirty scallops are super cute...and that envelope is adorable!


This awesome card has so many great elements going on.  
It has balance and fabulous use of color!!


hehe, this card makes me grin.  I love the rainbow colors and sentiment tag.  
This card packs a LOT of punch!!


Jean Manis 

Jeans darling card brings a smile to my face.  I love the happy flowers and the mix of color and neutral is perfect!
(Lovely Thoughts, Flowers Dies, Flowers 2 Dies, Crystal Clear 3 DiesDuo Die 3)


Michelle Bala 
This is a super cool masculine card (although a woman would dig it also, I know I would)
The fringe adds great texture and the dots makes it a bit festive!
(Fringe Die, Sentiment Sampler)

Metallica performed in Antarctica just to break a record and be the first musical act to perform on all 7 continents.

xx Kim

3 comments:

  1. So fun! Thanks for the shout out and love seeing everyone's awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I see my card there!! Thank you so much!! And congrats to everyone who got the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kim!!! Wonderful cards Ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.