It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches SEPTEMBER 2016 release with you! ONE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on August 31st. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 28th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, August 29th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
This release is a super fun one!
I used stamps from our new Feathered Friends stamp set. The Arrow die is new as well. There are THREE arrows in the set and they all have 3D tails. There are separate tail dies that are scored for easy bending to add dimension to some really cute arrows.
McDonald’s paid Justin Timberlake an estimated $6 million dollars to sing ba-da-ba-ba-bah as part of their I’m loving it as campaign.