Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday Recap 8.21

Hello friends (and happy birthday to my SIL Jessica!)!

We've had a busy week here at Paper Smooches. Be sure to scroll down for LOTS of inspiration and the new September GDT (HERE).

Kim and I would love for you to join us in the fun with the August "friendship" challenge! Just make a friendship themed card using PS goodies and then link it up HERE or below before August 29th at 11:59pm PST.

Here's my third card for this challenge- Trav helped me with the sentiment! It's perfect for a "friend" or "buddy😃.
Click HERE or link up your creations below to play along----> you could win a $50 PS gift certificate!






That's it for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
A Savannah
SaveSave

2 comments:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.