Friday, August 12, 2016

Today is a winner day!

I have one lucky winner to announce.

The prize -
The Summer 2016 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine
AND our entire August release

drum roll...

The winner is...

Well, my favorite PS die that I own is the notebook scallop die. I use it A LOT and love making shakers from the negative cut of it. Thanks for the chance to win!

BIG congrats to you Rebecca!
Please send an e-mail to: info@papersmoochesstamps.com to claim your prize  :)

Thank you all for your wonderful comments.  I LOVE reading about what PS products you love.
SMILING BIG!



(Just a Note stamps and dies, We Connect)


(Pen Dies, Noteworthy)

The man who first entered the stratosphere was the father of the first man to reach the deepest part of the ocean and is the grandfather of the man that is now leading the innovation of completely solar powered planes.

smooches,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Rebecca! And such awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, my heart is still pounding after reading this post several times! Are you kidding?! I'm about to cry I'm so overwhelmed with gratitude. Wow, thank you so much! (And thank you, Shelly!). Email on it's way... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Rebecca!!!!! Lucky lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Rebecca! Beautiful cards Pamela & Alice, that too is a lovely die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWzers! That is one faint-worthy prize!!! Congratulations Rebecca!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.