Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Winner-August FRIENDSHIP challenge

Hello friends:)

It's Savannah O'Gwynn sharing our August winners and featured players! I cannot say this enough- I absolutely love checking out our galleries each month! WOWZA! It's full of talent and beautiful creations- which makes picking a winner super hard 😁

Our featured players for the August FRIENDSHIP challenge are:
Barbara Rose
Lois
Ashwini
Nicole
Susana

And a HUGE congrats to our winner, Violet Rose!!!!!!!!!!
Please email {savannahland2 at comcast dot net} to receive your badge and $50 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store! 

THANKS to all who joined in the fun! Our September challenge starts TOMORROW... and it's a FAVORITE: Anything Goes:) 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:) 
Tons of love, Sav 

5 comments:

  1. Wowzer!! Thanks a lit for featuring my card here!! And a BIG congrats to Violet Rose and the other winners! Gorgeous cards, everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards everyone. Congrats to Violet Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoot! Congratulations winners! You made some fabulous designs - made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so SO much for showing my card! I just love this blog, the creativity, the products, ... Have a happy day! Greetings from Switzerland, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for selecting my card!! I am honored!! Congrats to other winners too. I love all the cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.