Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday Recap 9.18

Hey friends!!!!!!!

I'm so glad you stopped by today because there's lots going on with Paper Smooches, and I don't want you to miss out 😍

Click HERE to join in the fun and to try out to be a part of the PS team! This is our October Guest Designer Search. Deadline to enter: Wednesday, Sept. 21st.

Click HERE and link up your creation for our PS September Anything Goes challenge. EASY! ******And don't forget you can link up to both the GDT search and the challenge!

I've created a CAS birthday card for today's inspiration. I actually made 4 of these cards with different colors and sentiments- talk about simple! Supplies include: PS Fun & Flirty, Clipboards Two, Bosom Buddy

Click HERE to join in the challenge or link up your creations below!






That's it for me today.... but wait... there's more PS to come this week!!! So be sure to stop back by tomorrow, and the next day, and the next😉

Thanks for popping by! Be blessed.
HUGS ❤️ Sav

ps... I almost forgot! I created a fun video this week for the Virtual Smooches blog sharing how I made this "bent and extended" arrow die cut using the NEW September release Arrow dies. Click HERE to check it out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.