Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday Recap 9.25

Hey hey, friends:)

I hope you are doing well---- if you are like me, you might have just realized that September is ALMOST over! WOW! Time really does fly!

That being said... here's what's going on with PS this week: our September challenge ENDS on the 28th!!!!!! Kim and I would love for you to join in the fun with this ANYTHING GOES challenge  Link up your creations HERE or on the sidebar or down below! You could WIN a $50 PS gift certificate!
I created another card (#5 to be exact) for this challenge. It's so easy- create ANYTHING! This card is perfect for any loved one in your life... hopefully Trav isn't reading this! LOL 😀 PS supplies include: Fancy Frames, Lots of Love, Boom Bots, I Love You die, and Tiny Hearts die. 

Click HERE to join in the fun or link up below! Deadline: Wednesday, Sept. 28th at 11:59pm PST!






That's it for me today! More to come this week---- we have the October blog hop and release sneak peeks on Thursday!!!!!! HOORAY!

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Fall!
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.