Friday, September 30, 2016

Winner-September ANYTHING GOES challenge

Hello friends:)

**Click HERE for the PS October blog hop for your chance to win!!!!!!!! 

It's Savannah O'Gwynn sharing our September winner and featured players! I just loooooooove Anything Goes challenges (mainly because anything goes! LOL!)!

I cannot say this enough- I absolutely love checking out our galleries each month [**NOTE: I will try to make it around for comments by this weekend! It's been a crazy week! LOL!]September's gallery was packed with over 100 beautiful, creative, and amazing projects- which makes picking a winner super hard 😁


Our featured players for the September ANYTHING GOES challenge are:
Mary-Anne V. (....a calendar!!!!!!!! OH MY! That's clever!!!)
Lorelle Chin (a smeared painted rainbow---- with the w/b cameras---LOVE!)
Ria M. (the detail with the fabric... the papers...this caught my eye right away!)

This was a HUGE gallery... so be sure to check everyone's projects out, as well as MaureenFrancesca, and Helen's!!!! I wish I could feature everyone's projects!!!!! ❤️ 

And a HUGE congrats to our winner, Susana!!!!!!!!!!
Please email {savannahland2 at comcast dot net} to receive your badge and $50 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store! 

THANKS to all who joined in the fun! Our October challenge starts TOMORROW... and it's a color story- we haven't done one of these in awhile! Think fall.... and don't worry about all the colors! You can pick just a few or one or whatever;) We just want to inspire you to get crafty with our PS products!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:) 
Tons of love, Sav 

6 comments:

  1. GREAT creations everyone!!! Congratulations and enjoy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see my calendar page featured on your blog! I love using PS images on my daughter's calendar. Thanks for your encouragement and kind words! Congrats to Susana...really cute Kitty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic fun to see the featured cards!! Fabric and calendars and rainbows, oh my! And big Congrats to Susana! Such fun with a cute kitty :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.