Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday Recap 10.23


Hellllllllo everyone!

I'm a bit under the weather and traveling (not a good combo!)--- so I'll keep this quick! Check out the links below for all that's going on with PS:

Click HERE to enter our October color story challenge! This might be a harder challenge--- but don't let it be! You can pick two or three of the colors, and your colors don't have to match perfectly! As long as you're inspired---that's all that matters;)
Click HERE to join in the fun or link up below! Deadline is Saturday, October 29th





That's it for me today--- I hope you have a fabulous weekend and that you will return this week for more inspiration from the PS DT! I believe on Thursday this week we have a BLOG HOP and sneak peeks of the November release! 

Have a blessed day- thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.