Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sunday Recap 10.30

Happy Halloween, friends:)

There are NO TRICKS here... just TREATS:) Be sure to leave some love on the PS blog and DT blogs for your chance to win!!!!!!!! There are 4 $25 gift certificates up for grabs!!!

Click HERE for the November Blog Hop post or click the links below.


Our October challenge has ended. It was a bit difficult with the color scheme (sorry about that!)... either way, you really need to  check out the October gallery -- it's sooooooo beautiful! Many of you used the purples, maroons, and pinks from the color pallet! A winner and some featured players will be posted Monday!

I'm excited to share a sneak peek with you for the November challenge. We are giving THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! November is my favorite month because I have so much to be thankful for. Honestly, I should live like it's November every day- giving thanks always! Anyway... be on the lookout on the 1st for the NEW November challenge: THANKS. Photo Credit

I think that's it for me today. I hope you have a fab week! Be blessed:)
Sav

ps... thanks for your well wishes last week! I was able to feel a bit better for our trip, but as soon as we got home I was on the couch with a migraine. BOOOOOOOO! I'm feeling much better now though!

3 comments:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.