Monday, October 31, 2016

Winner-October COLOR STORY challenge

Hello friends:)

It's Savannah O'Gwynn sharing our October winner and featured players!


First up are our featured players! Here they are:
Nicole V. (BEAUTIFUL card using several colors from our color story!)
Trina (the background is so beautiful- and it's a Christmas card! OH MY x100000!)
Juilien (another Christmas card- super clever! And it's just sooooooo gorgeous! WOWZA!)

You will want to stop by the challenge post to check out the gallery- it's small but packed with AMAAAAAAAAAZING creations! Here are a couple more that caught my eye: Foleysfriend (CAS but so fab), Wendy P. (oh my---- I am blown away her background and coloring --- it just pops! FAB!), and Sundaystamper's (I think she used almost every color from the color story! LOL! I LOOOOVE it!)!!!

I wish I could feature everyone's projects!!!!! ❤️ 

And a HUGE congrats to our winner, Laura D.!!!!!!!!!! She created an interactive card--- OH MY x10000000000000! That's clever!
Please email {savannahland2 at comcast dot net} to receive your badge and $50 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store! 

THANKS to all who joined in the fun! Our November challenge starts TOMORROW... let's give THANKS for all things!

We hope to inspire you to get crafty with our PS products, and we would love it if you join in the fun!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:) 
Tons of love, Sav 

7 comments:

  1. Amazing inspirations here!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards!!! Congrats to everyone! And, I think we need a tutorial the interactive card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm totally over the moon with joy! Thank you ^_^ I loved Nicole's, Trina's and Juilien's cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU so SO MUCH for showing my card on your blog! Such a surprise, such an honor! Thanks a lot!
    Have a happy day - I sure have ;-) because of you!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards!!! Congratulations - I love hidden birdie card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the cards are wonderful, but the winner is something special. Would she do a video and show us how she did it?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.