Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday Recap 11.6

Hello, friends!

THANKS so much for your well wishes- I'm feeling better and back into the swing of things after our trip (although... I still need 48 hours a day to catch up completely 😁)!!

We have LOOOOOOOOOOTS going on with Paper Smooches this week. Scroll down for all the deets:

1. Guest Designer Search for December- click HERE to try out! Deadline is Wednesday, Nov. 16.

2. November challenge {GIVING THANKS}- click HERE to play along! Or link up below.
***Don't forget: you can link up to both the GDT Search and Nov. challenge, as long as you created a thank you themed project! Two birds, one stone!







Here's a bit of inspiration for ya----> I created another project for this challenge. I absolutely looooooooove making "thank you" cards- and I love birds (just because Trav loves them! LOL!)! I masked the word "forgive" to create a new sentiment for my card. Super fun! [PS supplies include: I Blank You, Feathers 2 dies, Thanks Word die]
3. We posted our October challenge winner and featured player HERE! You also need to check out the gallery... I'm blown away each month! I can't explain how much I appreciate all of our players ❤️.

4. Kim posted earlier this week there is a SPECIAL offer for you! Get a Scrapbook Cards & Today planner calendar for a special price!!

I think that's it today! Whew--- that was a lot! Be sure to stop back by for MORE inspiration. There might be a blog hop this week with a giveaway... just saying:)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Tons of love, Sav

2 comments:

  1. Savannah, This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Sybrina! You made my day <3

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.