Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Winner-November GIVE THANKS challenge

Hello friends:)

It's Savannah O'Gwynn sharing our November winner and featured players! I cannot tell you how thankful I am for all of you!! I looooooooove our PS friends, fans, and players ❤️

Ok... here are our featured players:
Melanie-Jane (BEAUTIFUL card--- I need a tutorial on how you made this! It's fabulous!)
Debbie B. (This reminds me of the graphic we used for the challenge- soooooo fun!)
Melissa (Chief Crafty Pants... he gets me every time! LOVE this fun and CAS card!)
Samantha (ohhhhhhhhhh! Those colors! The design!!! LOVE it all!)

You will want to stop by the challenge post to check out the gallery- it's small but packed with AMAAAAAAAAAZING creations! Here are a couple more that caught my eye: Shilo Miles (the dimension, colors, that deer... LOVE!), Wendy P. (and HERE too- she's a genius! I need some crafty lessons from her!), and Andi (What a fun design with the negative of the tree as the focal point!)!!!

I wish I could feature everyone's projects!!!!! ❤️ Trust me--- there were LOTS of amazing creations I wanted to share! 
And a HUGE congrats to our winner, Rahmat !!!!!!!!!! This card shows the view looking up into the trees..... from the ground up.... CLEVER x10000000))!
Please email {savannahland2 at comcast dot net} to receive your badge and $50 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store! 

THANKS to all who joined in the fun! Our December challenge starts TOMORROW... it's all about winter... and Christmas...and Hanukkah... and New Years! You can be inspired by any of these for the December challenge!

We hope to inspire you to get crafty with our PS products, and we would love it if you join in the fun!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:) 
Tons of love, Sav 

5 comments:

  1. This Bee is happy to bee a Featured Player. Congrats to the other Featured Players & winner.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the shout out! I am beyond thrilled to see my crazy idea as a winner here!!! I had doubts about posting this card, as I wasn't sure how people would react to my imagination, but I am very happy to see the crafty peeps on the blog land and Instagram leaving so many positive kind words on this card.
    A big congrats to all the featured players xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohoooot - congratulations everyone! I just LOVE to see names I recognize! Love your colorful and super fun creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Rahmat!! Love your card! :)
    And thank you so much for mentioning me and my card Savannah! Very sweet of you!
    Looking forward to the next challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy dance to the winners! Way to go

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.