Wednesday, December 14, 2016

12.14

Our guest designer search ends tonight.  I hope you try out!  



(Winter Sampler, Gift Tags 2 Dies)


Ashwini is our fabulous guest this month and I'm excited to share these beauties with all of you :)
(Mitten Die, Warm Wishes Die, Snow Drifts Dies, Winter Sampler)


The Great Stork Derby was a contest held in Toronto from 1926-1936, in which women competed to produce the most babies in order to win $750K as stipulated in the will of a wealthy lawyer. The prize ended up being split among four women who each had 9 babies.

xx Kim

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the December products, Kim! I had loads of fun making these, so thank you so much for sending me these awesome products!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashwini- you are a crafty genius!!! Love these cards! Be sure to join in the fun with the PS challenge this month (they are perfect for it!!!!)! ❤❤❤

      Delete
  2. I love these dies! you have created some fun & gorgeous card with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cozy, warm and creative, is what comes to my mind. Two very different takes on the same dies, both awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.