Thursday, December 8, 2016

Paper Smooches - PS Patrol - DECEMBER 2016

It's that time of month when I share fabulous Paper Smooches projects that I find on the web...love this day!

Oh my goodness, this tag is gorgeous!  I love the feminine colors and the texture on the background.  The placement is perfection!!



This color combo ROCKS!!!
I love the simplicity of this card...somehow the colors really brings this card to life :)


swooooon
The watercolored dies are to die for!!
The crisp white sentiment makes a huge punch, even though it's subtle.


ohemgee....I wish there was a lifesized version of her wreath - I'd proudly hang it on my door.
I LOVE every inch of this awesome card!!


Ahhhh, the colors, the glitter...the fantastic design - these cards have it all!!!
These cards bring a smile to my face - I just love how happy they are <3


Amazing job everyone!!!

Denmark charges a tax of 150% on all new car purchases.

x Kim

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for showing my card! Such an honor!
    Happy thanks from Switzerland!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy and proud!! Thanks for spotted my card today!! Hugs from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.