Thursday, December 29, 2016

PS DT Blog Hop

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JANUARY 2017 release with you!  TWO new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on December 30th.  You will find our new products HERE once they go live.  
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize! 
The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.

Here are the details:
  • FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
  • Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances) 
  • Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, January 1st to leave a comment. 
  • Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, January 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.  

To increase your chances of winning:
  • Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
  • Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
  • Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)

I am excited about our newest stamp sets and dies!
I used the new COURTEOUS CUTIES and COURTEOUS CUTIES 2 stamp sets.  The main stamp set has images and sentiments and the second stamp set has a whole bunch of coordinating stamps that coordinate with the fun images.  I had too many ideas to squeeze onto one set :)  I kept it sweet and simple by taking advantage of the fun paper from Simple Stories.  Washi tape and enamel dots adds a cute touch.

Italy didn’t have tomatoes until 1548, which is why traditional Italian food doesn’t use tomatoes.

smooches!
Kim

57 comments:

  1. I shared the blogshop in my fb newsfeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly choked when I read the sentiment... love it! Beautiful card and enjoyed everyone's sneak peeks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I've missed your critters. So glad to see them again. PS stamps and dies are still my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the cute critters. Wonderful hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. The critters are too cute! And I love the patterned paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love blog hops and
    the card is really
    cute! Happy New Year.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. **SUPERSQUEE** I ♥ sheepies! This is so exciting! I must have this set ASAP. Yeay, Paper Smooches -- keeping my wish-list full since you opened. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sheep are cute and the sentiment is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute new designs.
    Love the animals and nautical
    creatures.
    thanks for sharing.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how fun!!! I LOVE the little Llama and that sentiment is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card and funny sentiment! I'm spreading the news in my crafty FB group... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just completed the blog hop. What an adorable release. The critters and sentiments are simply endearing. P.S. I really enjoy your FunFacts. Thanks for taking the time to add that little extra something.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a SUPER cute card! I LOVE the punny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog hop! So excited about this release.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait for this release! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card with these cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card! Love the fun sentiment and the cute critters!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great sentiment - and of course cute stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really cute card! Can't believe simple stamping on pattern paper can be so adorable - must be the magic of the critters!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card! Can't wait to see these 2 new sets - I'm sure they're going to be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! Love those sweet little critters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my SWEET! Love the new stamps! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute lamb and love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Everything seems wonderful but I especially love the new stamps! Totally cute! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The face on the llama is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  26. SO CUTE!!! Love these new illustrations! I've missed the critters!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I tweeted about the hop: https://twitter.com/MiriamPrantner/status/815033962502516736

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome new release! Off to hop!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ewe so cuuuute! lol Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your card! So cute!!! I shared PS blog hop in my FB (scrapeva) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great hop. Love all of the critters. Happy New Year everyone

    ReplyDelete
  32. I "wooly" like this hop! hehe :)
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I tweeted:
    https://twitter.com/ArtsyChaos/status/815384335045926913
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. https://twitter.com/bevjordan5/status/815416620780765184

    ReplyDelete
  35. https://www.facebook.com/beverly.jordan.121/posts/10208762473082315?pnref=story

    ReplyDelete
  36. Enjoyed seeing your talented designers' work!

    ReplyDelete
  37. 1. Oh my!!! Such a cute card!!! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. 2. Just Facebooked about your blog hop right now https://www.facebook.com/arianna.barbara.1/posts/1243112995769647

    ReplyDelete
  39. 3. Just Tweeted about your hop https://twitter.com/raggiodiluce82/status/815469970310201344

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love these new stamps! Especially those Courteous Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  41. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!

    austin web developer
    web design austin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.