Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday Recap 12.11

Helllllllllo again, my friends:)

Welcome to the Sunday Recap- where you will find all things happening here with Paper Smooches in one location and in one blog:) We want to keep you all up-to-date!

I've got LOTS to share with you today 😊
1. Join in the fun and try out for our January GDT Search!!!! Find more details HERE. Deadline: Wednesday, Dec. 14th

2. Join in MORE fun by linking up to our December "WINTER-HOLIDAYS-HANUKKAH-NEW YEARS" challenge!! Click HERE for more details. **NOTE: Don't forget that you can link up to both challenges as long as you create a winter/holiday/Hanukkah/New Year project! So it's a double whammy! LOVE it! 

I challenged myself to create 15 projects for this month's challenge- I have created THREE projects for today! I used the following PS stamps/dies: BowsMerry ChristmasGingerbread HouseWarm WishesSnow DriftsHappy CamperChubby Chum Pals, and Ovals 1.  More details on my blog.
Sav Challenge total: 5 out of 15
Funny story about this card- be sure to read about it on my blog
Click HERE or the graphic in the sidebar or link up below to join in the fun!






3. Kim has shared a fun project for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop- be sure to stop by and leave some love! Click HERE for details!

4. I created a video for the Virtual Smooches bog sharing a fun holiday game for the little ones. I used the PS Melted Snowman dies for this game. Check it out HERE!
I think that's it for today! Have a wonderful Sunday- come back for more inspiration this week from the PS DT!!! <3
Be blessed- Sav

1 comment:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.