Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sunday Recap 12.18

Happy Sunday, everyone:) 😊

Below you will find a quick recap of what's going on this week at Paper Smooches:

1. Link up to our December "WINTER-HOLIDAYS-HANUKKAH-NEW YEARS" challenge!! Click HERE for more details.

I challenged myself to create 15 projects for this month's challenge- I have 7 projects done, and this week I want to make my first Hanukkah and New Year project! Fingers crossed:)
I used the following PS stamps/dies: Winter SamplerSnowflakes die, and Frame 1 die.  More details on my blog.
Sav Challenge total: 7 out of 15
Funny story about this card- I actually broke my pinky toe making it! That's not really funny:)
Click HERE or the graphic in the sidebar or link up below to join in the fun!






2.. I created a very short video for the Virtual Smooches bog sharing how I made my Christmas tree card from November's release. I used the Decorate A Tree die as a stamp! Check it out HERE!
I think that's it for today! Come back for more inspiration this week from the PS DT!!! <3
Be blessed- Sav

1 comment:

  1. Savannah, I love both these cards... but am so sorry to hear about your finger. Sounds like you're engaging in some X-Games Crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.