Sunday, December 25, 2016

Sunday Recap 12.25

Happy Sunday, everyone:) Happy Hanukkah!!! Merry CHRISTmas!!!!

😊 Below you will find a quick recap (it's quick because I just got out of the ER [on Christmas Eve at 11pm] and had stitches put into my ring finger on my left hand--- let's just say the knife won this battle!!! It's hard to type---so quick it is!!!):

1. Link up to our December "WINTER-HOLIDAYS-HANUKKAH-NEW YEARS" challenge!! Click HERE for more details.

 I challenged myself to create 15 projects for this month's challenge- today's card is number 11:) And it's my first Hanukkah project!!!! I used the following PS stamps/dies: Kibitzing Two and Kibitzing Icons

Sav Challenge total: 11 out of 15
Click HERE or the graphic in the sidebar or link up below to join in the fun!

2. Kim has joined in the fun with Taheerah's Advent Calendar Extravaganza blog hopPS is one of the sponsors!!!! MORE giveaways and chances to win! Be sure to sop by HERE for details!!!
3. I created a very short video for the Virtual Smooches blog for the Advent Calendar Extravaganza--- it's actually on  my blog HERE! Be sure to stop by for your chance to win! **I made 3 cards for this hop:) LOOOOOOVE Paper Smooches stamps and dies:)
I think that's it for today! Come back for more inspiration this week from the PS DT!!!
<3 Be blessed- Sav

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Savannah.I hope your finger heals quickly.
    Merry Christmas to you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.