Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sunday Recap 12.4

Helllllllllo my friends:)

I  cannot believe that it's already December! YIKES- Christmas is coming and I haven't started shopping or making my holiday cards/etc! I've got lots to do. LOTS.

I hope you are having a productive week and enjoying some time getting crafty with some of your new Paper Smooches goodies that you might have received from our sale last week!

Here's what's going on with PS- be sure to stop by our blog daily for inspiration and more details from Kim about projects, giveaways, or whatever she wants to share! LOL!

1. Join in the fun and try out for our January GDT Search!!!! Find more details HERE. **NOTE: I have seen a couple of the release images for January- CAUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! 

2. Join in MORE fun by linking up to our December "WINTER-HOLIDAYS-HANUKKAH-NEW YEARS" challenge!! Click HERE for more details. **NOTE: Don't forget that you can link up to both challenges as long as you create a winter/holiday/Hanukkah/New Year project! So it's a double whammy! LOVE it! 

I challenged myself to create 15 projects for this month's challenge- I aim high! I've made this project to share today using the PS Fringe and Christmas Tree dies.  More details on my blog.
Sav Challenge total: 2 out of 15
Click HERE or the graphic in the sidebar or link up below to join in the fun!






I think that's it for today! Have a wonderful Sunday!!! <3
Be blessed- Sav

1 comment:

  1. I love that pastel fringe for the tree!!! I can't wait to try making a fringe tree!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.