Monday, January 16, 2017

1.16

WOW!  It was so much fun reading how you all organize your desk (creative space).  It sounds like MANY of you have a MISTI!  I should consider getting one!  I will try to remember to share pictures of my whole craft room.  It's messy at the moment (like most of yours as I read lol)  Thanks so much for sharing some of your creative ideas with all of us.

I have a winner to announce.
This lucky person won a $25. gift code to shop at our online store.

Nice work space, very neat and organized! I can't live without my MISTI and Fiskars paper trimmer. Of course, adhesive and tweezers are needed also. Thanks for sharing the photo of your space!!

Winner - please e-mail me at info@papersmoochesstamps.com to claim your prize - HUGE congrats!!

Our guest designer search for February is still ON>  HERE are the details.









Over 99% of Koreans lack a gene called ABCC11. The gene is what causes the body odor. Only 2% of Europeans have this same mutation.

hugs and smooches,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Awww Kim, I love your card and gift bag. SWEET!
    Congratulations to your winner.
    BTW, I spent the day yesterday cleaning and re-organizing my paper. My desk is nearly back to rights again so I am hoping to get something done today that is FUN! (I can't work in chaos...LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't work in chaos either. Wish I could crop with you :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful projects!!!
    Congrats to the winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, this llama set of stamps and dies is so darn cute. I am a sucker for puns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I love your products and blog--would love to see more photos of your craft space.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.