Tuesday, January 31, 2017

A bit late...


Hello friends!!!

It's Savannah today... and I'm sharing that I'm going to be a bit late in posting our January challenge winner and featured players! 

There's a good reason:) I haven't visited everyone's blog to check out their projects yet! I will hopefully have all of that completed by tonight! So tomorrow I will post the winner and featured players. 

Thank you for being patient ❤️ 

Until then... here's a clue for our next challenge. Start thinking about how you can incorporate LOVE into your next PS project!! That's our challenge for February. LOVE LOVE LOVE! The great news about February's challenge is that it's really easy to enter! Here are ways to put "love" on your project: 
  • use a heart (or two or several)
  • use patterned paper with hearts
  • use the colors pink/red
  • stamp or die cut the word "Love" ***PS has lots of "love" stamps/dies!!!!!!
  • make an anniversary card
  • make a valentine's card or project
It's really going to be an easy challenge! So get ready to link up all of your creations!!!

That's it for me today. I'll be back tomorrow posting the winner and NEW challenge! 
Be blessed ❤️ Sav

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.