Thursday, January 12, 2017

Paper Smooches - PS Patrol - JANUARY 2017

Wahoooo, PS Patrol day - enjoy :)

Ali 
This is such a simple card, but it has HUGE impact! I love the color pop, the sheer ribbon and chain.  And her stamping is perfect!!
(Gift Tags 2 Dies, A Blessed Christmas stamps and dies)



Oh my goodness, I would totally wear this!  Aren't these beyond adorable??!?

ahh, a shaker mason jar - swoon!
I love the glitter snow...such a super sweet card  :)


This awesome card makes me smile HUGE!  I am a sucker for a scalloped edge...and those colors - my fav of all time.  This card is perfection!!


Speaking of smiling...are you smiling because this card should have that impact on your.
It's darling and I adore every inch of it <3

McDonald’s tried to sue a man legally named Ronald McDonald for running his family restaurant by the same name in 1956. The real Ronald won.

 xx Kim

5 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for the shout out! Paper Smooches ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing my card today. Brought a huge smile to my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooooohooooooo! they are all GORGEOUS but my favorite is by christine dring!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooo much for showing my necklaces...it was a big surprise!!!! Silvia.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.