Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Recap 1.29

Hello PS friends:)

I'm back from CHA and had a BLAST hanging with Kim! OH MY! She's just the sweetest--- she inspires me! LOVE her! LOVE her product!!! It's an honor to be a part of this team:)
Yum... yup! Kim is super cute in real life and super cute in this photo! What the heck was I doing!?!?

Ok--- back to today's post! Here's what's going on---- you really need to check out these links for all the giveaways and chances to win some PS goodies!

Click HERE for the February blog hop, sneak peeks, and GIVEAWAYS! Deadline for entries is TONIGHT, Sunday, January 29. Here's a list of DT links for you to follow:

This is your last chance to join in the fun with the January "cozy" and photo inspiration challenge! More details can be found HERE. Deadline for entries is TONIGHT, Sunday, January 29.

I went with the coffee (hot cocoa) mug theme again... it just screams COZY to me:) I was inspired by THIS card on pinterest. I LOVE how it turned out! [PS supplies include: Cosmos, Smooches, Hugs & Kisses dies, Cyber Cafe, Hot Concoctions, Winter Sampler, Coffee & Tea dies]
Click HERE to play along or link up below! 







That's it for me today! I hope you will come back tomorrow for more inspiration!!!
 Have a fabulous day- be blessed;) ❤️ Sav

4 comments:

  1. Savannah, it's a lovely picture of you and Kim, even though I haven't met her persona;y, but I do know that she really a sweet lady! I haven't been able to join this month, hopefully will join for the next challenge. Your card is adorable with all those mugs, great water coloring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet compliment <3 Kim is super sweet--- and can you believe that this year's CHA was the FIRST time I met her!?!? I shouldn't have waited so long! LOL! LOVE her to pieces:)

      We hope you will join in the fun for our challenge this month! Thanks for your comment on my mug card;) <3

      Delete
  2. SQUEAL!! Such a SWEET Photo of BOTH of you!! =) Someday, I'll meet you both in person!! LOVE the SWEET Card and hoping to find some time to play today!! EEEKKK!! It's been awhile, but I'm getting STRONGER everyday and have LOTS of NEW PS Goodies that need some MUCH needed LOVE!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
    HUGS!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to meet you Larissa <3 We will have so much fun! Thanks for your love and support and sweet comment! We hope you join in the fun- love love love your projects <3

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.