Friday, February 10, 2017

2.10

Today is a winner day!!
I have TWO lucky people to announce.
Thank you for sharing your favorite paper companies with us.
I think my favorites are Simple Stories, Fancy Pants and My Mind's Eye

drum roll....

winner ONE is...

My favorites are Lawn Fawn, My Favorite Things and of corse DCWV.

winner TWO is...

I have two "most" favorites....Authentique and Pinkfresh....but I love lots of others. Hard to choose just one! :)

HUGE congrats winners!  Please e-mail me at info@papersmoochesstamps.com to claim your prize.  Don't forget to tell me which THREE Paper Smooches stamp sets you'd like :)






“For the health of strippers,” Louisiana tried to pass a bill limiting strippers’ age and weight to under 28 yo and under 160 lbs.

smooches!
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! I love that colorful celebrate card with the balloons!! Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners! 3 PS stamp sets is awesome prize!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks PS!What a generous prize and I am so appreciative to be a lucky winner. Best wishes for your continued success and you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.