Saturday, February 4, 2017

It's a WINNER Day!

Thank you all so much for commenting to let me know where you found Paper Smooches.  It's wonderful to see such various answers.  And THANK YOU for all of the congrats on my upcoming wedding.  I am incredibly excited!!  I will be sure to share photos of our special day.

After I fill orders today, I am headed to a flea market - can't wait!!

The winner of the $50.00 gift code to shop at our online store is...

Aw, thanks for sharing your story - it's amazing! And congrats on your engagement and 6 years of PS! I've been following PS for so long I don't remember how I found you....I'm just glad I did! xo!
BIG congrats Kimberly!  My fiancee chose YOU :)
Please send me an e-mail to info@papersmoochesstamps.com to claim your prize.

xx Kim

3 comments:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.