Thursday, February 23, 2017

PS DT Blog Hop - March 2017 Release

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches MARCH 2017 release with you!  THREE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on February 28th.  You will find our new products HERE once they go live.  
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize! 
The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.

Here are the details:
  • FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
  • Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances) 
  • Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, February 26th to leave a comment. 
  • Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 27th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.  
Alice is away on vacation, so Katie Gehring was super sweet to fill in for her.  We are all in for a treat!


To increase your chances of winning:
  • Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
  • Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
  • Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)

I was thinking of how fun it is that our design team is spread across the US.  Each heart represents one of our designers in their home state (not their city).  I appreciate our designers so incredibly much <3


And here is my card...

I used a new shaped card die called Cat Dog Card Die,
BUT, I wanted to create an owl, so I used  different dies from this super fun set that's shown below my card
The sentiment is from our Hooties stamp set.


The possibilities are endless...There are shapes that can be used as smiles or eyebrows.  The shape that I used for the owl feathers is a tongue but it can also be used as hands to hold the card.
Our team is so super awesome that I cannot wait to show you what their clever minds came up with.  
March will be FULL of inspiration!



In 1956, a magician was performing the “cut a person in half” trick using his wife for a televised performance. Immediately after she was divided, the host ended the show. People were horrified, thinking she had been killed, but time had just run out on the broadcast.

xoxo Kim

63 comments:

  1. Super cute die set! Going to go hop now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just out of curiosity - who is the designer from Montana? Don't see too many Montanans on design teams! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute card, and a neat idea to take a cat and make it an owl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card!
    That die set looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love owls and this is such a cute one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am crazy for owls so I love this!! That's awesome that you can create many different critters with the set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This set looks like it would be so much fun to play with! The tongue/paw die could also be a gumdrop. And the eye could maybe be used as a leaf. Lots of possibilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shared the release on my FB page. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Owl card is a Hoot! Enjoyed the hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim, that's an awesome die set that makes all those different animals! I could see you making additional sets to go with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This die set looks so versatile - genuius!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've shared on FB (not.amanda).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun and cute blog hop. These critter dies are so cool. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eeeeeeep! Oh my heavens! These dies are ADORABLE and the possibilities are endless! I can't wait to see the entire release! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, love the Cat Dog Die, how clever! Your owl is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card! Loved everybody's creations on the hop, they were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun, creative release. thanks for a great hop.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute owl! I love all the possibilities with this die set!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I tweeted about the hop: https://twitter.com/MiriamPrantner/status/834936384305643526

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card & fun release!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing hop! Brilliant release....loving the different critter card dies.♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this cute owl you created!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So creative to use this set to make an owl! Cute card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cute is that owl???!!!! Love the versatility of the dies!! Wonderful new products!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Shared on FB abt the hop!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=247565352370724&id=100013517826208
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tweeted abt the hop here: https://twitter.com/JanisinIdaho/status/834984053451345920
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. <3 this owl! And I think it's awesome to see the team on a map!! How fun is that?! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is going to be a VERY versatile die set!! The owl is so cool! Thanks for the new creation!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Since this is my first stop on the hop, I'm really interested on what the other designers are going to do with all the "spare" pieces not used in this adorable owl, This is showing a lot of versatility, maybe this isn't all "owl"? We'll soon find out! Put this on Face book!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute owl! Great release! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a fun set! I have so many different ideas already!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This owl is so cute! Love the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love all the new shaped cards. Goodbye tax return. lol lemoniea@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is a great blog hop. Great release.

    ReplyDelete
  35. That die is so fun and I love all the options! By the way, I always read the fun facts and find them fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I posted on FB! https://www.facebook.com/karen.ladd.779/posts/1205462276237838

    ReplyDelete
  37. I tweeted too: https://twitter.com/karenladd/status/835266961604935680

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a fun and versatile die! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very creative owl card! Love it! Awesome set of dies!

    ReplyDelete
  41. this is on the top of my list.
    such cute little animal cards
    without a lot of extra work.
    thanks for having the hop.
    It was great.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute card
    Posted on FB https://www.facebook.com/kat.prima?pnref=story

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is so cute! And I love how the set is versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  44. SQUEAL!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the New Die Set!! HOW FUN!! I already have SO MANY Ideas and look forward to seeing what the DT came up with!! =) THANK for sharing and for the chances to WIN!! Have a FABULOUS RELEASE WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  45. This card is so cute! The dies can be used in so many ways. I could see creating cute accessories for my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am so EXCITED about these new animal dies and can hardly wait for them to be available!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love this release!! Off to hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. LOL. Oh Kim, this is a cute card and the sentiment WITH it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I shared this release on my fb page!

    ReplyDelete
  50. You had me at Paper Smooches!!! I Love the owl. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh my gosh, what a cute die cut card! How cool that it includes so many options for different animals. Your owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love paper smooches. They are my dads most favorite cards I have sent him. He loves the animals. He had a stroke 3 years ago and loves getting cards with the animals on them. He calls me right away when he opens the mail box �� Thank you for making something that makes him so happy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.