Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Recap 2.12

Hello PS friends:)

It's Savannah, and I love how some of you also celebrate your half-birthdays [part of a discussion from last week's recap post]--- long story for me, but birthdays weren't a big deal for our family. So I never celebrated growing up. Last year Trav and my friends threw a huge surprise half-birthday party for me, and it was the BEST! I cannot believe I missed out on celebrating and cake for sooooooooo long:) LOL! So here's to many more birthday parties!

Speaking of birthdays... Kim's celebrating 6 years with Paper Smooches! You might want to stop by DAILY for giveaways and fun facts! Kim shared THIS giveaway and it ends TONIGHT--- so go leave some love for your chance to win the entire March release!

We have started a NEW monthly challenge and it's all about LOVE! Be sure to check out the details HERE and to play along.

LOVE could shown in many ways and with different sentiments....so this challenge is pretty easy! This week I created a card sending "hugs and kisses"--- that's love;) [PS supplies include: SmoochesSmooches diesHeartsTiny Hearts,  Love & Cherish, Foliage 3]
Click HERE to play along or link up below!





We've also started our search the for March Guest Designer! Click HERE for details and to try out! ****NOTE: You can create any project for the March Guest Designer ... but if you create a "love" themed project, you can enter it in BOTH the March Guest Designer and February challenge! BONUS😊  

That's it for me today! I hope you will come back tomorrow for more inspiration and birthday celebrations.... and GIVEAWAYS!!!

 Have a fabulous day- be blessed;) ❤️ Sav

6 comments:

  1. Your cared, with the stitching, is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Jan! You made my day <3

      Delete
  2. Such a great card Savannah, a really good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Teresa <3 You made my day with your encouragement and comment <3 HUGS HUGS HUGS!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks, Linda! I think I might be celebrating half birthdays and regular birthdays for the rest of my life to catch up on all the cake I missed out on:) LOL! <3

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.