It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches APRIL 2017 release with you! TWO new stamp sets and SIX new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on April 2nd. You will find our new products HERE once they go live. The release date is a bit postponed because I will be out of town until April 2nd.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, April 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, April 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
The full reveal of the April release will be shared on the PS blog on April 1.
I created two cards for today's blog hop. One uses the new Cross Stitch Die...
This cool die will cut the holes for you so that you can stitch a design on your card.
It would also make a great polka dot background.
The set includes stitching dies and pixel squares as well.
This is our new Pineapple Crush stamp set...
check out some of the possibilities...
If you look at the little gas indicator on your dashboard, you should see a tiny arrow next to it. That arrow actually points to the gas tank side of your car. Older models may not have the indicator, but new cars do.
Thanks so very much for stopping by :)