Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Paper Smooches - May 2017 release

Hello friends
I am back from my honeymoon.  
I had a lovely time :)
(I missed you)

Our MAY release will go live at 
8:00 PT tonight (May 2)

Please welcome our MAY 2017 release











-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAY 2017 TAM stamp set

TAM = Thanks A Million

This clear 4 x 6 stamp set is FREE with every $60. retail order placed from
May 1  through May 30 (at 8:00pm PT)
(based on subtotal after any coupons or discounts)

This stamp set will automatically be added to qualifying orders. 
 (This promotion does not require a code and you will not see it in your cart)

This stamp set is also available to purchase.




coordinates with our New Beginnings stamp set



compliments our New Beginnings stamp set 


7 comments:

  1. Really cute new release! I love the sentiments! My nephew was baptized last year and I could not find anything to make a card with! Thank you for this great set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dies and stamps in this release! Mr & Mrs, Rose Frame and the Triangles dies are all my faves! Love the New Beginnings set too! Great release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have you back with us! I am eager to shop the May release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful time on your honeymoon. After 18 years, I still feel like I'm on mine. Congrats on finding happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Wonderful release! I hope you had a beautiful honeymoon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.