Wednesday, June 21, 2017

6.21

Our next guest designer search ends in about 16 hours.  So if you'd like a chance to be on our team in July, get your entries in :).  Details are HERE.

My goodness, looks like you all love a good sale...so do I :)
It hit 122 degrees in Arizona yesterday and broke a record.  I am staying cool and having a blast filling all of your orders.  Please be patient with me as I send them as quickly as I can.



(Hearts Dies, Kindness Sampler, Borders 1 Dies)


So YAY, Marcie's package finally arrived in Canada.  
Here is her new card...oh it's just darling :)
(Kindness Sampler, Garden Blooms Dies)

Spiritualists, Mormons, Shakers, Jehovah’s Witnesses, and Adventists all originated from relatively the same place (upstate New York) and the same time (early 1800s).

xx Kim

2 comments:

  1. 122 degrees?!? Wow, I can't even imagine that. And I think
    it's hot here in So. Florida. lol It's not THAT hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how people and animals can survive that heat. I faint at about 90 degrees now. But the AC gets turned on in the 80s (we live in Hawai'i) and even in the 70s during the muggy summers Ugh. But these cards are FABULOUS!!!! Confound it, I shoulda put the cactus die in my cart. Next time ♥ Thank you for the generous sale!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.