Thursday, September 14, 2017

PS Patrol - SEPTEMBER 2017

It's PS Patrol Day :)
Check out these awesome cards that I found on the web <3

I love how her background looks like a coloring book!
Her tag is beyond adorable.  I love the colors she chose <3

 
I'm not sure what I love most...the water colored background, the wood grain dirt or the adorable dinosaur.  This is an AWESOME card!!


Sweet simplicity...it can go a LONG way.  I love the clean look of this card.
Swoon-worthy!

 
This card makes me gasp with excitement!  I LOVE the colors, the design, the texture, the bold impact - it's ah-mazing to me!

 
Valerie Ward 
ahhh, I adore the soft and subtle background.  The bold colors really POP!
She colored beautifully - LOVE!
(Best Buds stamps and dies)

The longest recorded time spent awake was set in 1965 a high school student stayed awake for 264 hours (about 11 days).

xx Kim

4 comments:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.