Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday Recap 9.24

Hello, friends!!!!!!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn here today to share a recap of what's been going on with Paper Smooches. I'm making this quick because I'm actually flying back home from a conference in Iowa. I was asked to teach some bible journaling classes-- what an honor it is to share my passion for crafting and Jesus!

Important: This is your LAST reminder!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click HERE to join in the fun with our September challenge, ANIMALS! This challenge ends on the 27th.

I created a super fun little baby card for a friend's shower that is this coming weekend. This necklace is a special gift that I purchased from The Vintage Honey Shop. I love that the pattern had a navy color in it and was pretty modern. That's where I got my inspiration! [PS supplies include: PointersNew Beginnings, Chilly Chums]
You can link up by clicking HERE or linking up below!






Check out the sale Kim is having on the retired stamps and dies--- you can get so many stamps and dies on sale and there is no code necessary! Happy shopping:) Click HERE for more details!

That's it for me today--- I hope you stop back by this week! I believe there is a blog hop and soon our October challenge will start! Be blessed ❤️

1 comment:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.