Sunday, October 8, 2017

Sunday Recap 10.8

Hello, friends!!!!!!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn here today to share a recap of what's been going on with Paper Smooches----> be sure to check out all our challenges for your chance to win!!!!!! 

We started a NEW challenge for October -- the theme is PINK in honor of Breast Cancer month. The rules are simple, use some sort of pink on your project. BONUS- create an encouraging card for someone battling breast cancer. You can find more details about this challenge HERE.
The rules are simple: use PS stamps/dies along with ANY pink hue on your project!

I created a simple encouragement card for my very special friend who went through a mastectomy last week. I love how it turned out- I hope it lifts her up ❤️ [PS supplies used: Hope stamps/dies, Adorable Array]
You can link up by clicking HERE or linking up below!





Click HERE for our November Guest Designer Search! We would love for you to join our team for the month of November- you could win the entire November release!!! Enter your creations HERE. ***Don't forget- if you use pink on your project, you can enter it into BOTH of our challenges!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day! Sav

ps... in case you missed my studio reveal, click HERE! There are about 15 photos---- I'm in LOVE and cannot wait to get back to crafting! Here's a sneak peek of #OllyHamilton in my studio- both he and #OlsenBebo love to be with me while I'm crafting!

1 comment:

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.